Hi there, welcome to my site. Here’s a quick intro.
- came aboard this planet in the 1980s
- did most of my education across the heavenly state of Karnataka, India
- can cook well, eat better.
- am a Civil Engineer with a masters in Project Management
- have worked at the kitchen at McDonalds to the corporate boardrooms of KPMG
- currently develop mobile applications in Glasgow Scotland
- love variety
- whilst unemployed, volunteered to teach the unskilled to get jobs (which got me, my first job)
It has been a very long dream of mine to have a portal of my own; and after 11 years I finally I managed to do it. In this site, I intend to write mostly about the five big interests of mine
- Mobile app development (my bread, butter, cheese and pickle)
- Biking (a bond stronger than a man & his dog)
- Creativity (not that I am creative, but for my adoration for those who are)
- Food (bringing the sense of smell, sight, touch and taste together)
- Technology (for pushing the boundaries of what was deemed possible)